Ten Fun Facts, with Doctor Smax
1. If you taste something while listening to a high pitched noise, it will taste sweeter and a low pitched noise will make it taste bitterer.
2. If you chew asparagus in the dark while looking in a mirror, you can see that it glows in the dark
3. Technically, Manhattan is a part of New Jersey
4. Archery was independently invented by eighteen different ancient cultures, but all haberdashery stems from a single source.
5. If heated under appropriate conditions, a solid chunk of ice can reach a temperature of 57 degrees Fahrenheit before melting.
6. Ten percent of all males and twelve percent of all females are born with a tiny pair of vestigial teeth in their elbows.
7. Even though cheetahs are the fastest animals running forwards, the fastest animal running backwards is the hippopotamus.
8. It is logically impossible to express the idea of a doorknob in French, German, or Spanish.
9. For any given year, there is a reliable statistical correlation between the average price of a six-pack of beer in the United States and the average amount of rainfall measured in inches.
10. Many people have a so-called “third nipple” but the first recorded case of a “second penis” belonged to none other than Benjamin Franklin