An interview meme (…because everyone loves to talk about him/herself!):
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed. (especially people I don’t know well yet)
2. I’ll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You’ll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You’ll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
gets all interogative on my ass:
1. You are asked to redesign the American flag so that it depicts the American condition in the year 2076. Describe (or illustrate) what the flag looks like and your choices behind its new appearance.
I call this redesign “Conquest/Amnesia”. The swollen starfield signifies the rogue states we have liberated/assimilated. The diminished stripe region signifies our lack of knowledge or even interest in our own (or anyone’s) history.
2. You are the leader of a revolution. What is the first paragraph (or few sentences) of your speech to your followers on the eve of revolution?
Dudes. Bitches. Suck it!
3. If you could challenge anyone to a duel to the death, who would it be, and what weapon would you choose?
My opponent: Stephen Hawking. His weapon: Crossbow. My weapon: Steam roller.
4. What, in your opinion, is the best opening riff in a rock-n-roll song?
I’m mildly embarassed but this is the honest truth: The ten brutal minamalistic power-chords opening Green Day’s “Brain Stew”. I wished it was something by Queen, Zep, or the Stones, but it’s fucking Green Day.
5. What is the one work of art that you would steal for your own personal collection were there opportunity and no fear of being caught?
Conceptual artist Tom Friedman’s “Hot Balls”. It was created over a number of years by balls the artist stole from various toy stores.
20 x 36 x 36 in.